Definition of ugly
What is the definition of "ugly"?
1. Displeasing to the eye; unsightly.
2. Repulsive or offensive; objectionable: an ugly remark.
3. Chiefly Southern U.S. Rude: Don't be ugly with me.
4. New England Unmanageable. Used of animals, especially cows or horses.
5. Morally reprehensible; bad.
Use "ugly" in a sentence
""But I _wasn't_ in fun, you ugly, naughty, _ugly_ boy," retorted Hoodie, by this time most evidently losing her temper."
"III.v. 62 (305, 9) [Foal is most foul, being foul to be a scoffer] [W: being found] The sense of the received reading is not fairly represented; it is, _The ugly seem most ugly, when, _ though _ugly, they are scoffers."
"Must say the present head of Telstra would go under the title ugly american type but American's don't have a lock on arrogance."
Words like "ugly" (synonyms)
How to Say "ugly" in:
- Spanish: ugly
- German: ugly
- French: ugly
- Mandarin: ugly
- Japanese: ugly
Words Like ugly
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES