Definition of swag
What is the definition of "swag"?
1. An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.
2. An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.
3. A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.
4. Promotional items, especially when given for free, considered as a group.
5. Slang Stolen property; loot.
Use "swag" in a sentence
"So heres my swag of how many people attend a party yesterday all over the country. my swag is 110000 total. fox/saudi/hate radio guesstimate with my BS filter of 10. 10million."
"Marketed as a healthier alternative to smoking and a potential way to kick the habit, the smokeless smokes have been distributed in swag bags at the British film awards and hawked at an international trade show."
"Free crap for shrinks - swag from a psychiatric trade-show - Boing ..."
Words like "swag" (synonyms)
How to Say "swag" in:
- Spanish: swag
- German: swag
- French: swag
- Mandarin: swag
- Japanese: swag
Words Like swag
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- stolen property