Definition of sky-high
What is the definition of "sky-high"?
1. To a very high level: The garbage was piled sky-high.
2. In a lavish or enthusiastic manner: The critics praised the play sky-high.
3. In pieces or to pieces; apart: Sappers blew the bridge sky-high.
1. High up in the air: sky-high trees.
2. Exorbitantly high in cost or value: sky-high prices; sky-high stocks.
Use "sky-high" in a sentence
"The thing blew sky-high, which is why the young Mountie found little more than smoldering earth."
"The penthouse thereafter became an object of global attention, and penthouse became a Global English word whose stock rose sky-high."
"Hong Kong's sky-high home prices are the highest among those surveyed in a report by research firm Demographia."
Words like "sky-high" (synonyms)
How to Say "sky-high" in:
- Spanish: sky-high
- German: sky-high
- French: sky-high
- Mandarin: sky-high
- Japanese: sky-high
Words Like sky-high
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES