Definition of skew
What is the definition of "skew"?
1. To take an oblique course or direction.
2. To look obliquely or sideways.
1. To turn or place at an angle.
2. To give a bias to; distort.
1. Placed or turned to one side; asymmetrical.
Use "skew" in a sentence
"I'm not convinced the gender skew is a result of a Hugo gender bias though."
"The real question about the ED skew is whether the prospects for any given student differ depending on when he or she applies."
""The near-term skew of risks remains bearishly postured for Treasurys after yesterday's sell-off," said strategists at RBS Securities."
How to Say "skew" in:
- Spanish: skew
- German: skew
- French: skew
- Mandarin: skew
- Japanese: skew
Words Like skew
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- skew bevel gearing