Definition of sack
What is the definition of "sack"?
1. A large bag of strong coarse material for holding objects in bulk.
2. A similar container of paper or plastic.
3. The amount that such a container can hold.
4. A short loose-fitting garment for women and children.
5. Slang Dismissal from employment: finally got the sack after a year of ineptitude.
Use "sack" in a sentence
"He would be what you called sack because he was mad, and they would send him to an asylum for lunatics."
"European countries, as long as their histories have existed; besides the similarity of the texture of their languages, and of many words in them; thus the word sack is said to mean"
"Or should we just all conclude that "Bart" 's an unrepentant, unshamable lyin 'sack'o'sh*te and get on with what we need to do ...."
Words like "sack" (synonyms)
How to Say "sack" in:
- Spanish: sack
- German: sack
- French: sack
- Mandarin: sack
- Japanese: sack
Words Like sack
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- get the sack
- white wine
- enclosed space