Definition of round
What is the definition of "round"?
1. Being such that every part of the surface or the circumference is equidistant from the center: a round ball.
2. Moving in or forming a circle.
3. Shaped like a cylinder; cylindrical.
4. Rather rounded in shape: the child's round face.
5. Full in physique; plump: a round figure.
Use "round" in a sentence
"The third one is a charm, but not one a democracy wants to hang 'round its neck. yahooBuzzArticleHeadline =' The third one is a charm, but not one a democracy wants to hang \'round its neck. '"
"On the other hand, expressions are materially absurd if the impossibility of there being any corresponding object is based in the particular material concepts employed, e.g., ˜a round square™ is a materially absurd expression based in the particular meanings of ˜round™ and ˜square™."
"Further south, e.g. in the region round Beit Jibrin, they are more frequently sunk vertically, the entrance being in the roof of the burial chamber, or approached by a square shaft (a reversion to the Second Semitic form, except that these latter have _round_ shafts)."
Words like "round" (synonyms)
How to Say "round" in:
- Spanish: round
- German: round
- French: round
- Mandarin: round
- Japanese: round
Words Like round
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES