Definition of pose
What is the definition of "pose"?
1. To assume or hold a particular position or posture, as in sitting for a portrait.
2. To affect a particular mental attitude.
3. To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
1. To place (a model, for example) in a specific position.
2. To set forth in words; propound: pose a question.
Use "pose" in a sentence
"Liverpool Street, you pose -- yes, _pose_, Jack -- as the urbane man,"
"The anti-Israel, anti-Jew pose is usually found among Dems these days."
"The pose is dynamic, showing Ollie in action, having just loosed one of his arrows and with his bow still held aloft."
Words like "pose" (synonyms)
How to Say "pose" in:
- Spanish: pose
- German: pose
- French: pose
- Mandarin: pose
- Japanese: pose
Words Like pose
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES