Definition of patch
What is the definition of "patch"?
1. A small piece of material affixed to another, larger piece to conceal, reinforce, or repair a worn area, hole, or tear.
2. A small piece of cloth used for patchwork.
3. A small cloth badge affixed to a garment as a decoration or an insignia, as of a military unit.
4. A dressing or covering applied to protect a wound or sore.
5. A pad or shield of cloth worn over an eye socket or an injured eye.
Use "patch" in a sentence
"$this - > patch = $patch; public function check_login () global $db, $lang, $board_config; global $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS, $HTTP_GET_VARS, $SID; require_once ($this - > patch. '/ config. php'); define ( 'IN_PHPBB', true);"
"That Lowepro patch is code for "This bag contains $2000 worth of gear!""
""If I don't know what a pumpkin patch is because I just moved here from El Salvador, you can describe it all day long and it won't mean anything to me," she said."
Words like "patch" (synonyms)
How to Say "patch" in:
- Spanish: patch
- German: patch
- French: patch
- Mandarin: patch
- Japanese: patch
Words Like patch
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- furbish up
- touch on
- cloth covering