Definition of nude
What is the definition of "nude"?
1. Having no clothing; naked.
2. Permitting or featuring full exposure of the body: a nude beach.
3. Law Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
1. An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
2. The condition of being unclothed.
Use "nude" in a sentence
"I am a name nude known to collectors, an overdosed under-achiever, greatest pilot to the inhospitable middle-class rationale."
"The word nude, on the other hand, carries in educated usage no uncomfortable overtone."
"I was also the one who coined the term nude Democrat."
Words like "nude" (synonyms)
How to Say "nude" in:
- Spanish: nude
- German: nude
- French: nude
- Mandarin: nude
- Japanese: nude
Words Like nude
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES