Definition of issue
What is the definition of "issue"?
1. The act or an instance of flowing, passing, or giving out.
2. The act of circulating, distributing, or publishing by an office or official group: government issue of new bonds.
3. Something produced, published, or offered, as:
4. An item or set of items, as stamps or coins, made available at one time by an office or bureau.
5. A single copy of a periodical: the May issue of the magazine.
Use "issue" in a sentence
"I do not see how it's a racial issue: it's a *people issue*, one of the many many Stupid Human Tricks available to us all."
""The MUI must issue a fatwa * on the issue* if there is a request from an institution or individual."
"Cyprus apart, the main issue is Europe's own economic travail."
Words like "issue" (synonyms)
How to Say "issue" in:
- Spanish: issue
- German: issue
- French: issue
- Mandarin: issue
- Japanese: issue
Words Like issue
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- collateral issue
- to take issue
- come out