Definition of immunosuppressant
What is the definition of "immunosuppressant"?
1. Capable of immunosuppression, immunosuppressive.
1. An immunosuppressive agent.
Use "immunosuppressant" in a sentence
"A steroid, it's classed as an immunosuppressant, which is a good thing if you need it to suppress an autoimmune disease, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, in which your body starts attacking its own tissues."
"A physical therapist comes to our house to work with it, because my wife is on immunosuppressant drugs, so she doesn't reject the hand, and she's not supposed to go out in public."
"Rejection only means that the transplant team needs to fine-tune the immunosuppressant medications your child is taking to prevent his immune system from trying to reject the liver."
Words like "immunosuppressant" (synonyms)
How to Say "immunosuppressant" in:
- Spanish: immunosuppressant
- German: immunosuppressant
- French: immunosuppressant
- Mandarin: immunosuppressant
- Japanese: immunosuppressant
Words Like immunosuppressant
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- medicinal drug
- methotrexate sodium