Definition of hypoparathyroidism
What is the definition of "hypoparathyroidism"?
1. deficiency of parathyroid hormone.
Use "hypoparathyroidism" in a sentence
"A condition called hypoparathyroidism, usually either hereditary or the result of injury to the parathyroid glands during head and neck surgery, can also cause dry, brittle hair."
"All individuals who have undergone removal of the thyroid gland need thyroid hormone replacement and monitoring for possible hypoparathyroidism."
"They tracked two permanent complications that can occur if the surgeries aren't expertly performed recurrent layrygeal nerve palsy and hypoparathyroidism, which occur in 2% to 3% of the cases."
Words like "hypoparathyroidism" (synonyms)
How to Say "hypoparathyroidism" in:
- Spanish: hypoparathyroidism
- German: hypoparathyroidism
- French: hypoparathyroidism
- Mandarin: hypoparathyroidism
- Japanese: hypoparathyroidism