Definition of fun
What is the definition of "fun"?
1. A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2. Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3. Playful, often noisy, activity.
1. Informal To behave playfully; joke.
1. Informal Enjoyable; amusing: "You're a real fun guy” ( Margaret Truman).
Use "fun" in a sentence
"[I use the term fun as a paradigmatic construct as defined by Erving Durkheim, Emile Goffman and Charles Bronson which means, in theoretic terms, the whole enchilada.]"
"Trying to use the term fun to mean only pattern-learning when most people also use it to mean kinesthetic and other sensation-dependent enjoyment is just going to confuse people."
"He gave what he called "fun facts" about the four generations of cellar masters who have harvested the product."
Words like "fun" (synonyms)
How to Say "fun" in:
- Spanish: fun
- German: fun
- French: fun
- Mandarin: fun
- Japanese: fun
Words Like fun
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES