Definition of crown
What is the definition of "crown"?
1. An ornamental circlet or head covering, often made of precious metal set with jewels and worn as a symbol of sovereignty.
2. The power, position, or empire of a monarch or of a state governed by constitutional monarchy.
3. The monarch as head of state.
4. A distinction or reward for achievement, especially a title signifying championship in a sport.
5. Something resembling a diadem in shape.
Use "crown" in a sentence
"So shall crown Thee the topmost, ineffablest, uttermost crown"
"II, with a crown, and so arranged it that the powerful electrical force might be stored in the _crown_."
"Here a porcelain crown is an the average a $100, a three teeth bridge $300, a root canal (a 3 hours one, by a root canal specialist) $250, teeth cleaning around $25, bleaching $250, cosmetic tooth veneers $250 each with further discounts if you need several."
How to Say "crown" in:
- Spanish: crown
- German: crown
- French: crown
- Mandarin: crown
- Japanese: crown
Words Like crown
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- dental appliance
- top side
- upper side