Definition of butt
What is the definition of "butt"?
1. To hit or push against with the head or horns; ram.
1. To hit or push something with the head or horns.
2. To project forward or out.
1. A push or blow with the head or horns.
1. butt in To interfere or meddle in other people's affairs.
Use "butt" in a sentence
"Mr. Limbaugh would do well to expand the term butt boy to include butt girls, butt LBGT and the myriad other classes of victims."
"LOL betting that boil on his butt is about ready to explode, and all the cult trolls better watch out."
"Great point blackdawgz ... being in shape has saved my tail end a couple of times ... besides its not much fun to hunt the mountains when your butt is wore out from the hills (or hillbillies lol) +1 Good Comment?"
Words like "butt" (synonyms)
How to Say "butt" in:
- Spanish: butt
- German: butt
- French: butt
- Mandarin: butt
- Japanese: butt
Words Like butt
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- body part
- component part