Definition of available
What is the definition of "available"?
1. Present and ready for use; at hand; accessible: kept a fire extinguisher available at all times.
2. Capable of being gotten; obtainable: a bedspread available in three colors.
3. Qualified and willing to serve or assist: a list of available candidates; was not available for comment.
4. Chemistry Capable of being used in a chemical reaction: available electrons.
5. Botany Present, as in soil, and capable of being used by plants as a nutrient: available water; available minerals.
Use "available" in a sentence
"If that's the best spin available, is it better than no spin at all???"
"Perhaps the most important piece of information from IDPF's meeting in NYC was that overall sales increased when an author made his/her title available via ebook."
""Recently, one of the region's Virgin Megastores included in its book section the Arabic translation of Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler, a title available worldwide in major bookstores and online," a statement said."
Words like "available" (synonyms)
How to Say "available" in:
- Spanish: available
- German: available
- French: available
- Mandarin: available
- Japanese: available
Words Like available
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- on tap
- for sale
- on hand
- in stock