Definition of articulate
What is the definition of "articulate"?
1. Endowed with the power of speech.
2. Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
3. Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
4. Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
5. Anatomy Consisting of sections united by joints; jointed.
Use "articulate" in a sentence
"What we have been talking about is how the use of the word articulate is code for a black person who enunciates his words when he speaks."
"What Epstein fails to articulate is that while Israeli troops have formally pulled out from the Gaza Strip, Israel still controls all supplies that enter and leave the territory."
"I think what the author was trying to articulate is that an encrypted file system would only prove effective if you were in an enterprise environment with mission critical data on the hook."
Words like "articulate" (synonyms)
How to Say "articulate" in:
- Spanish: articulate
- German: articulate
- French: articulate
- Mandarin: articulate
- Japanese: articulate
Words Like articulate
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES