Definition of abdominal
What is the definition of "abdominal"?
1. Of or relating to the abdomen.
1. An abdominal muscle. Often used in the plural.
Use "abdominal" in a sentence
"The key maneuver's what we call the abdominal thrust."
"Even more concerning perhaps is the marked increase in abdominal obesity."
"Of 13 genetic variants tested, TRPV1 Val585Ile and UCP2 -866 G/A correlated significantly with change in abdominal adiposity."
How to Say "abdominal" in:
- Spanish: abdominal
- German: abdominal
- French: abdominal
- Mandarin: abdominal
- Japanese: abdominal
Words Like abdominal
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- striated muscle
- skeletal muscle
- transversus abdominis
- transversus abdominis muscle
- external oblique muscle
- musculus transversalis abdominis
- transverse muscle of abdomen
- musculus obliquus externus abdominis
- abdominal external oblique muscle
- abdominal ring