Definition of pucker
What is the definition of "pucker"?
1. To gather into small wrinkles or folds: puckered my lips; puckered the curtains.
1. To become gathered, contracted, and wrinkled.
1. A wrinkle or wrinkled part, as in tightly stitched cloth.
2. A facial expression in which the lips are tightly pulled together and pushed outward.
3. A tart flavor that causes one's lips to pucker: the pucker of lemon.
Use "pucker" in a sentence
"Its as close to the "pucker" factor as I hope to come."
"Canadian men confess to some "pucker," but all's well that ends well"
"And that decision - whether to commit to a tricky section or "pucker" and dismount - may be the lasting legacy of the 2009 BC Bike Race's opening stage."
Words like "pucker" (synonyms)
How to Say "pucker" in:
- Spanish: pucker
- German: pucker
- French: pucker
- Mandarin: pucker
- Japanese: pucker
Words Like pucker
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- run up
- sew together
- scrunch up