Definition of label
What is the definition of "label"?
1. An item used to identify something or someone, as a small piece of paper or cloth attached to an article to designate its origin, owner, contents, use, or destination.
2. A descriptive term; an epithet.
3. A distinctive name or trademark identifying a product or manufacturer, especially a recording company.
4. Architecture A molding over a door or window; a dripstone.
5. Heraldry A figure in a field consisting of a narrow horizontal bar with several pendants.
Use "label" in a sentence
"The must-win label is overused, but it almost fits for this game."
"Check the title label below for even more frontline comics"
"This issue should complete the whole series check the title label below if your missing the other issues Classic EC horror/scifi series."
Words like "label" (synonyms)
How to Say "label" in:
- Spanish: label
- German: label
- French: label
- Mandarin: label
- Japanese: label
Words Like label
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- trade name
- brand name
- tell apart