Definition of jab
What is the definition of "jab"?
1. To poke or thrust abruptly: jabbed a knife into the log.
2. To stab or pierce: jabbed the steak with a fork.
3. To punch (someone) with short blows.
1. To make an abrupt poking or thrusting motion: jabbed at the pickles with his fork.
2. To deliver a quick punch.
Use "jab" in a sentence
"McMaster's jab is notable because the rest of the Republican candidates for governor – not wanting to be weighed down by the Sanford saga - have so far tread lightly when handling questions about the governor."
"Besides the mandatory record label jab, all of Black Thought's punches are directed at himself, being a better man, seeking a stronger deity."
"I am disappointed to see that negativity upheld by Non Sequitur, but I have to admit that jab is well deserved by the slobs who use the anonymity and remoteness of the field to conduct themselves poorly."
Words like "jab" (synonyms)
How to Say "jab" in:
- Spanish: jab
- German: jab
- French: jab
- Mandarin: jab
- Japanese: jab
Words Like jab
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES