Definition of hyperparathyroidism
What is the definition of "hyperparathyroidism"?
1. An abnormal increase in parathyroid gland activity
Use "hyperparathyroidism" in a sentence
"Watson's top suggestions were hyperparathyroidism and rickets."
"Revenue from the rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis drug Enbrel increased 3 percent to $939 million and sales of the hyperparathyroidism drug Sensipar grew 10 percent to $188 million."
"MEN 2A carries an increased risk for primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT)."
Words like "hyperparathyroidism" (synonyms)
How to Say "hyperparathyroidism" in:
- Spanish: hyperparathyroidism
- German: hyperparathyroidism
- French: hyperparathyroidism
- Mandarin: hyperparathyroidism
- Japanese: hyperparathyroidism