Definition of hall
What is the definition of "hall"?
1. A corridor or passageway in a building.
2. A large entrance room or vestibule in a building; a lobby.
3. A building for public gatherings or entertainments.
4. The large room in which such events are held.
5. A building used for the meetings, entertainments, or living quarters of a fraternity, sorority, church, or other social or religious organization.
Use "hall" in a sentence
"Xheir verfc £hall give you fame; but more, your own* immortal Wit (hall its great patron boaft,"
"Down the hall is an intimate dining room where Michael Phelps enjoyed a bite after winning his first gold."
"Across the hall is a veteran who shouts obscenities while he wonders who killed Vic, presumably a fellow soldier from the war."
Words like "hall" (synonyms)
How to Say "hall" in:
- Spanish: hall
- German: hall
- French: hall
- Mandarin: hall
- Japanese: hall
Words Like hall
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- hall monitor
- hall of shame
- hall of fame