Definition of gabble
What is the definition of "gabble"?
1. To speak rapidly or incoherently; jabber.
2. To make rapid, low muttering or quacking sounds, as a goose or duck.
1. To utter rapidly or incoherently.
1. Rapid, incoherent, or meaningless speech.
2. The low muttering sound of a goose or duck.
Use "gabble" in a sentence
"How that old lady did smile and (as she herself laughingly said) "gabble" her delight!"
""When I 'read the minutes' I just reach back in my mind and recall what the gabble was the night before -- I've got an awfully good memory."
"'gabble'; he gets 'beyond drivelling' into something more like"
Words like "gabble" (synonyms)
How to Say "gabble" in:
- Spanish: gabble
- German: gabble
- French: gabble
- Mandarin: gabble
- Japanese: gabble
Words Like gabble
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES