Definition of curl
What is the definition of "curl"?
1. To twist (the hair, for example) into ringlets or coils.
2. To form into a coiled or spiral shape: curled the ends of the ribbon.
3. To decorate with coiled or spiral shapes.
4. To raise and turn under (the upper lip), as in snarling or showing scorn.
5. Sports To lift (a weight) by performing a curl.
Use "curl" in a sentence
"Currently when the server sends the 401 and closes the connection the perl client doesn't re-try with the auth credentials. code snippet with curl options: my $curl = WWW:: Curl:: Easy-new; $curl - setopt (CURLOPT_HTTPGET, 1); $curl-setopt (CURLOPT_HTTPVERION_1_1, 1); $curl - setopt (CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_DIGEST); $curl-setopt (CURLOPT_USERPWD, "admin: system");"
"$curl - setopt (CURLOPT_PRIVATE, $curlId); $curl-setopt (CURLOPT_URL, $url); $curl -"
"$max_line_length = 40; # set your curl location my $curl = "/ usr / bin / curl";"
Words like "curl" (synonyms)
How to Say "curl" in:
- Spanish: curl
- German: curl
- French: curl
- Mandarin: curl
- Japanese: curl
Words Like curl
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- change surface