Definition of casting
What is the definition of "casting"?
1. The act or process of making casts or molds.
2. Something cast in a mold.
3. The act of throwing a fishing line.
4. Something cast off or out.
5. The selection of actors or performers for the parts of a presentation.
Use "casting" in a sentence
"She had registered with a recruiting agency and was called for what she called a "casting.""
"It's part of what they describe as casting a wide net to build intelligence."
"Judy Walsh says the family is not interested in casting blame and wants his memorial service to be a call for tolerance."
Words like "casting" (synonyms)
How to Say "casting" in:
- Spanish: casting
- German: casting
- French: casting
- Mandarin: casting
- Japanese: casting
Words Like casting
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES
- casting vote
- creating from raw materials
- ray casting