Definition of cabin
What is the definition of "cabin"?
1. A small, roughly built house; a cottage.
2. Nautical A room in a ship used as living quarters by an officer or passenger.
3. Nautical An enclosed compartment in a boat that serves as a shelter or as living quarters.
4. The enclosed space in an aircraft or spacecraft for the crew, passengers, or cargo.
1. To confine or live in or as if in a small space or area.
Use "cabin" in a sentence
"Our California mountain cabin is near the village stables and, to this day, the only time Ninotchka springs into action is at the sight of a horse, any horse."
"Just outside this cabin is a man probably dying from starvation."
"Topped by a broad shingled asphalt roof and constructed from recovered timbers, the cabin is anchored by a Rumford fireplace that makes use of local stone."
How to Say "cabin" in:
- Spanish: cabin
- German: cabin
- French: cabin
- Mandarin: cabin
- Japanese: cabin
Words Like cabin
NEARBY & RELATED ENTRIES